JuJu Watkins Hears from Her Biggest Rivals After Season-Ending Injury: 'I Feel So Sorry For Her'

New Photo - JuJu Watkins Hears from Her Biggest Rivals After Season-Ending Injury: 'I Feel So Sorry For Her'

JuJu Watkins Hears from Her Biggest Rivals After Season-Ending Injury: 'I Feel So Sorry For Her'


JuJu Watkins is receiving love from unexpected places. Days after suffering a season-ending knee injury, an outpouring of support from around the basketball world has continued to pour in for Watkins, 19, one of the biggest up-and-coming stars in the game. But the most recent well-wishes might turn some heads, given who the messages are coming from: arguably Watkins' and her USC teammates' biggest rivals, UCLA. "To see, even a competitor, but someone who is a face of the sport, too, to just have her season end just like that?
Read More >> Full Article on Source: TODAY MAG
#US #ShowBiz #Sports #Politics #Celebs

Post a Comment

0 Comments